Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had today off so ran over to the range. First thing I did was fire that 30-30 round that FTF last trip(that I reprimed and reloaded). Hit the 1/2" dot at 50 yrds.Shot a couple decent groups with the other 19 rounds, (and some of my usual slop shots) while having some fun with the 1911 .45 in between rifle rounds. Nothing wrong with the guns. Fired around a hundred rounds with the pistol. (all reloads)

I think I might cut a pc of wooden dowel to keep in the range bag just in case it ever happens again and I lodge a bullet in the barrel. That was a lesson I guess was good to learn. Scary none the less.
Blue Cobalt blue Plate Circle Dishware
Dishware Plate Platter Cobalt blue Tableware
Dishware Plate Platter Porcelain Saucer
Tree Grass Table Recreation Landscape
Transport Property Land lot Tree Rural area

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
amr:

You almost ready for that 1894 in .44 Mag?
Na, not seeing any more guns in my future. Just had to quit my job after hurting my right arm a few months back, starting a new job Monday (for less money) and not even sure I`ll be able to do this new job yet. Worst case backup plan is drawing min. SS come Dec when I turn 62 and working part time. Kinda bleek looking future. But learning how to reload just might keep me shooting :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.