Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Second sit this season, got to watch a little fork horn munch on my corn for ten mins. or so, pretty "little feller". He was there when it was so dark I couldn't even see him with binos, just one of those, I've got a feeling there is something there, when it got light enough to see, there he was. Pulled my camera card, he's in, and out all night long. Got a bunch of bucks, a velvet spike, got fours, sixes, a seven ( he's the biggest ), and a couple basket rack eights. Got two heads from last season almost ready to pick up, a ten, and a really big seven, so it's gonna take something bigger than them to excite me. But there are some REALLY big ones there, I've seen a couple, but seeing them, and getting a bullet in them is two different things!! Fun times! T Rex

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
I went yesterday evening. I saw 2 does and a fox. I heard a tree fall behind me in the woods that shook the ground! I will go check it out in the morning after I hunt,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.