Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old guy lurking finally joined. Its a fine morning here in upstate Zoo York. Love the help and info freely given on this site. You guys rock.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Welcome from Auburn, N.Y. This site has the greatest members you will ever meet. Do you ever go to Thurston`s Gun range?? 444

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No 444 nut never heard of it I'm on Cayuga lake. Place called Sheldrake. Thanks for the range name

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn NY. Hows the hunting up there? How is the early bear season in the finger lake area?
T:biggrin: NY

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Welcome from NE Indiana

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
15,449 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum from the Texas Hill Country.

A great place for friends to gather around the campfire and visit

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Glad you've joined us! John

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hello and welcome from the high plains of Colorado. Is that an "L" in your avatar?

Reactions: Doc McStuffins

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Doc, welcome to the MO Family, from here in west central Mo. Great group of folks here and lots of knowledge, all free for the asking. Take care, John.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome from the capital district!!

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Not to hijack but simply to ask a question of you Finger Lakes guys.

Have you ever shot silhouette at the former Seneca Falls Rifle & Pistol Club? It has had a name change since I last shot there and is now The Waterloo Rifle & Pistol Club. Both my wife and myself shot many of their NRA Hunter Pistol New York Silver Classic matches in the late 90's and early 2000's and makes me wonder if I ever shot against any of you. They had very good crowds of shooters, both local and from as far away as Maine. Sadly those matches aren't being held anymore but they were a great group that worked to make these matches a success. Oh, we also visited many of the wineries along the eastern shore of Seneca Lake. Favorite? - Wagner's!

One other thing, Welcome to MO.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Southeast Kansas!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts