Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This thread is dedicated to the good luck and well wishes to Wind who is headed for the Quigley match next month. Everyone out there leave your good luck wishes here.

Good luck Ole buddy, we're with you in heart and spirit all the way! And with SteveWHR as your spotter, you'll do well.

Gare

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Shoot straight Wind, and have fun.

Cheers,
Mark.

Reactions: HDStreet

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
-W- Have you decided which of your rifles will be your primary and which will be your backup? Are you going to shoot "offhand"? Best of luck as well as good luck wishes for both Steves. Shenandoah

·
Administrator
23,826 Posts
Makes no difference, a good time will be had by all. Course winning is nice too.

Good luck, make the metal ring.

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Best wishes to you Wind.

I hope all your practice n persistence pays off and your Laser Cast Boolits fly like Lazer Guided Missles to hit the mark.:top:
Go show them boys how its done :ridinghorse:.... All of us here @ MO are rootin for'ya! .. :top:

I hope the weather :vollkommenauf: goes easy on you this year....:eek:

Most of all buddy, I hope you have a fun and Safe trip buddy! :driver: ...:tee:

Keep'em in the X Ring... :wink:

BloodGroove4570

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
Best of luck to ya Wind! Ring-a-ding-ding.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Wind, go forth and have a Blast, pun intended. Enjoy yourself for me too. Take care, good luck, John.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Good luck to you Wind! I hope you find the weather conditions favorable, your aim true and bullets that fly to target. One of these days I am hoping to get over and enjoy watching the shooters. It looks like a great time.
Enjoy the time.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Wind,

Best of luck to you!!

Keith

·
Registered
299 Posts
Wow! Thanks guys. Member srf is coming earlier in the week too. He put on quite a show here last year at the H3. Stevewhr is gonna bring his daughter too, and share the Sharps. Hopefully we'll all have the best year ever. Best regards. Wind
Yep, unfortunately I have two other conflicts for that week, but I have committed to the Quigley and am REALLY looking forward to the Quigley experience! Going to give the 38-55 a bit of a workout, and doing my best to spot for Wind. Should be a great time!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.