Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on ANY forum. I have been enjoying this site for a while. I guess it is called "lurking", what ever, this is a fine site. On several occasions I have wanted to respond to a post. Before I have been able to respond, someone with much more knowledge than I have will respond. The response is a much more educated/seasoned a response than I could have mustered. I own several lever action rifles, Winchester and Marlins. None of these rifles are "pistol" caliber weapons. They are 30WCF, 32WCF, 35WCF and my coveted 45-70's which are either loaded 45-70-405 or 45-70-500.

I ride horses, grow my own beef and with the help of my wife "freezer" other types of meat(Elk and Deer). I hope to eat a Moose and Bear that I have harvested. But, those are goals. I am of the belief that you eat what you shoot, unless it's trying to eat you or your stock. Then all bets are off.

Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself. If I chime in and stumble, well, that's how I learn. My site name is chad03, I live in NW MO, I'm a third generation hunter, 3rd generation aviator and most important a 3rd generation American. Thank you in advance and Elk and Deer season is comming!!!!!! Thank God, he does have the final say.

Cheers

Post Script, I'm not sure what all the stuff is "below" this message, Trackback, icons, etc, so here goes.

·
Premium Member
15,447 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum from the Texas Hill Country.
A great place for friends to gather around the campfire and visit

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome from PA, what do you aviate with?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Welcome from "Way out Here" in Ga., Bear hunting and killing one is on my Wish List/Bucket List too!

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Glad you're here! John

·
Premium Member
12,154 Posts
Welcome from Micanopy Florida. I have been a member of some good forums on different subjects and this is the best of the rest as far as I am concerned. You have chosen well for your first. Stumble all you want we are happy to have you around.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

·
Super Moderator
16,017 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
14,845 Posts
Welcome to the MarlinOwners Forum from New York.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Welcome from NE Indiana. This is a great forum and different and supporting post alike are appreciated. Jump in and get your feet wet. I will help, what is your favorite levergun you own? :tee:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hello and welcome from the high plains of Colorado. I'm sure you'll add plenty to this forum.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Howdy and welcome!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts