Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three small boys of my own. Their mom needed to help her mom with a project today so me and the boys went to a local park to play a while. I received a text from a former coworker inviting my oldest son to come play with her son. Since we were already at the park I declined the offer but told her she could drop her son off with us. She needed to go drop off some resumes so that worked out good for her. We played a while and then went to the local Mickey Ds for some nuggets and a little more play time. My wife and mother in law met us there.
The place was slam packed to say the least. There was a church group there with about 30 elementary aged school children. We waited patiently behind the group as each child had their own money. There were 3 children left in line when a little girl with a 5$ bill ordered almost 8$ worth of food. I watched the young cashier explain to the little girl and they redid her order as I fumbled in my pocket looking for dollars. She still didnt have enough for the second order. By this time I had located some dollar bills and slipped them to my wife and she gave them to the little girl.
This time the cashier said $5.33 and the little girl handed him the $7.00. He put the $7.00 in his register I guess thinking it was $6.00. He then looked at the screen and realized he needed to give her a dollar and some change back. He dug down in that stack of ones in the register and gave her a dollar bill and some change. She gave the change and the dollar to my wife. We ordered our lunch 4 happy meals and three adult meals. It was almost 36$. Now I have always heard you can't out give God. I got back to my table and checked out my ticket and they had not charged me for one of the boys happy meals and they gave us an extra chocolate milk. Coincidence or providence?
The funniest part and the part that sent cold chills up my spine was when my wife showed me the dollar bill that the cashier had given for the little girls change. It had a hand written note on it. I can't help but believe that this dollar bill was not written on by coincidence. Here is a picture of the dollar bill with the message written on it.

·
Super Moderator
9,322 Posts
I think the Lord gave you a "like" on the forum of life Bar7mag. Good for you. :congrats:

·
Registered
425 Posts
This story is awesome, thanks for sharing. I belong to dozens of forums, who'd think I'd get blessed in a gun forum?
Me... This isn't the first time...

Reactions: gunscrewguy

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
The big Man upstairs Surely works in mysterious ways!! Well done!! ktf!!

Reactions: gunscrewguy

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Most times the word is pretty chaotic but on occasion everything lines up and you can see the masters plan. Savor it my friend you have been blessed in more ways than you know.

·
Super Moderator
5,142 Posts
I love it!,nothing happens by coincidence.Been there quite a few times.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
God is wonderful my brother and good on You for helping that little girl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts