Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I have a Glock 27...the G26 may be a tad smaller and would make a good CC pistol. I carry mine as a duty weapon daily (if I'm not carrying my G22) and like it. I would not have any hesitation about carrying a G26. Glocks are well know for their reliability.

·
Banned
8,174 Posts
I have had my Glock 26 Gen 3 for several years.I carry it on occasion in a nylon inside the waste band holster.Get the Pearce mag extension.Makes it a more comfortable shooter and adds 3 rds.13 rds total.

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking in my front pocket is it too big for that?

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Is that a G26 in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me?:ahhhhh:
I had a G26 for a couple of years, and it was a good CC gun, but a little bulky for front pocket carry in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
I believe it may be a just a bit too big for a pocket pistol they are fairly wide but they are great guns I believe you would be a lot better carrying it IWB!!!! Being it has the double stack magazine it's gonna be hard to conceal in your pocket unless you wear some really loose fitting pants!!!!Great gun though I would trust my life with my Glock it goes everywhere with me!!!! Mine is the Glock 19 Gen4

Reactions: PWB and 1022

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
I had one but it stayed IWB so with the Drastic plastic I went to a 19c. For a pocket 9mm my favorite is a stainless Kahr MK 9 with a Bobbie pin to keep the Uncle Mike pocket holster always in the pocket on the draw. Also have a plastic Kahr same size and thought I would like it more as lighter but shooting the stainless is fun, do that much more and so am much better with it. Hides in pocket better than my j frames as it just looks like a bulky wallet. Nothing bad to say about the Model 26 though as reliable and plenty accurate for purpose. My daughter carries the Glock she picked out of my handguns after trying many others and some much more expensive so I trust them that much. Nice part we all get to choose. Here my most common is a 44 mag..

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I really like the Glocks I have 3-22s and 1-21 I even got a conversion barrel to shoot 9mm in one of the 22s,
just thought I might try one of the 26s.Oh as far as iwb by belly too big for that,pants too tight.
I carry every thing outside strong side,but I do carry my 642 in my front pocket...

·
Registered
79 Posts
i found even the SCCY cpx2 to be to big for pocket carry. i think you may have to go single stack like the XD'S or one of the many other fantastic poly framed pistols. i never shot glocks very well and i always thought they were expensive but with so many that swear by them i say if you are comfotable with your g26 and it feels right to you then dont worry about how to carry it. just find a way to get it concealed. cause a little pocket pistol that doesnt feel good but conceals well is useless compared to gun that you feel comfortable with and works like an extension of your body. good luck with your experiments and keep us updated. maybe try it for a week and see if anyone notices

1 - 9 of 9 Posts