Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a Glenny model 75 plinker at a gun show this past Saturday. Nothing spectacular about it but the price at $75. It'll give me something to tinker with when I can get around to refinishing the wood and cleaning up the rest of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
I've got the 75C full length mag tube version. What are your thoughts around upgrades for a project rifle? Mine is in great shape, just missing the front sight. I'm running a red Dot on it now until I decide what mods I want to try.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Looks fun.

I am always jealous that there are Gun Shows in the Summer in other places. For some reason here in Nebraska, they really do not exist from May to August. A couple very small ones around the July period. But nothing else. I have severe Gun Show withdrawal during the Summer Months. Have a few I am wanting to trade or sell. But have to wait I guess.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I've had mine since the 70's-still in great shape.

Have fun with it!!

Reactions: buckweet

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I've got the 75C full length mag tube version. What are your thoughts around upgrades for a project rifle? Mine is in great shape, just missing the front sight. I'm running a red Dot on it now until I decide what mods I want to try.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

New feed throat and all internals upgraded.
Trigger job.
Definitely a DIP ATOMIC charge handle.
Maybe even a dip. Trigger guard housing.
She'll be your favorite.22 Rifle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.