Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Those are some pretty takedowns. I do something similar using an app that stores all the gun photos and accessories so I always have a log with me. I don’t put hang tags because all of them get shot too much to be worth taking tags on and off. Lol. Well most of them at least.

I dont really have collectors guns or guns Guns where I worry about resale, I like to customize and refinish Guns so they look as good as they shoot. Only one I haven’t is my FILs winny 1894 but that’s for sentimental reasons.

On an unrelated off topic note. Would you happen to be of Slavic origin (I would guess Ukrainian but could be Russian)? I only ask because of your screen name.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Both sides of my family are from Ukraine. Grew up speaking it (actually learned English second). Spent some time over there. Have a lot of family in l’viv as well as up in the Carpathian Mountains. Haven’t been back since I was 18, really need to make the effort one of these days.

I hate to say this but my beagle as a child was named iskra, lol. If it makes you feel any better seeing the name brought back fond memories.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.