Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently joined. I aquired my first marlin last year (mod.1895 45/70). Slowly working on
"personalising," tuning and load development. The latter has been slowed down by
local range closure due to Covid19, but has just opened with restricted access. The others are
a "work in progress."
Cheers to All,

PS love your site.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Welcome from a Native Texan relocated to Kentucky (You know how women work ;) )

I've got a sister who married an Aussie living neat Adelaide -- hope you dodged the fires!

I'd love to come visit some day and maybe even help you with the feral critter problems!

·
Super Moderator
15,418 Posts
Welcome to marlinowners.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "The "Original 444 Marlin®" Country! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Welcome from SW Arkansas

·
Registered
1,434 Posts

Welcome from Idaho!
Well hopefully you will get your ranges going again soon.
We have been shooting matches around here on two local ranges for the last six weeks. No one knows anyone that ever got the virus, but we still keep a 6' space cushion mostly. And most of us are OLD guys, we don't have enough time left to waste it in quarantine!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome from Kansas. Glad to hear your range is starting to open. Across the river from me the State of Missouri thought the range was essential and left it open. I guess the powers that be didn't want people shooting in their back yard.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts