Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found Marlinowners of a thread on a hunting forum i am on over here, thought i better join as I have a 1894 44mag at the local gun shop. Paid AUS$1100 for it new, what do they set you back over there?
Over here we have to wait for a 'Permit To Acquire' before we can pick up our toys, put mine in on 7th Dec 10 and still haven't got it :eek: Long delays because of new computer system implemented.
Looking forward to reading and searching,,*thumbs up* icon

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! I don't know the exchange rate, but thinking about $550-$600 US here! Glad you're here -- hope you've escaped the crummy weather you folks have had! John

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi outwest64, I am from NE Florida near Jacksonville. I shoot a 44 magnum ruger carbine. This forum is very informative and friendly. We have a International Marlin Owners forum you may want to log into. A large number of Aussies are on it. You may find someone living in Queensland that lives not far from you. Welcome Aboard.

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Hi Outwest,
Welcome from Bundaberg, you will find plenty of resources, info and good old friendliness on this site. There are a quite a few Aussies who are members here. you can be sure they will welcome you in time. How far outwest are you?
Graeme.

·
Premium Member
6,503 Posts
Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
moofy07 said:
Hi Outwest,
Welcome from Bundaberg, you will find plenty of resources, info and good old friendliness on this site. There are a quite a few Aussies who are members here. you can be sure they will welcome you in time. How far outwest are you?
Graeme.
I am 140km east of Cloncurry, 35km from McKinlay...........home of the *Walkabout Creek Hotel*
papajohnabi said:
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! I don't know the exchange rate, but thinking about $550-$600 US here! Glad you're here -- hope you've escaped the crummy weather you folks have had! John
I thought they would be about half price, the US & AUS dollar are neck and neck at the moment ;)
Cheers all for the welcome :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Marla said:
Hi outwest64, I am from NE Florida near Jacksonville. I shoot a 44 magnum ruger carbine. This forum is very informative and friendly. We have a International Marlin Owners forum you may want to log into. A large number of Aussies are on it. You may find someone living in Queensland that lives not far from you. Welcome Aboard.
Cheers mate, log in :)

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Welcome from TN, Lonnie.

·
Banned
20,300 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Yeah, that is outwest.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Hi there Outwest

Glad to see you here. Welcome from the Millmerran boys.

Cheers

Dave

1 - 20 of 25 Posts