Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI... Stopped by the local Gander Mtn today. And they are having a big sale on reloading supplies. Specifically, their rifle and pistol dies were on sale. Still about what they are regularly anywhere else, but...

Got RCBS 30-30 and 8x57 rifle dies for $29.99. They are normally $40+ there...

Reactions: Mr.TreeRat

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yeah I noticed last week they were offering 20% off reloading accessories. But even with that money removed my local bass pro lgs are cheaper

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree Gander is high. What made is such a sweet deal for me is I had a $10 off coupon. So the $30 dies ended up costing me $25 ea. Very nice for RCBS rifle dies. Cheap as I can buy them used almost, after shipping...

·
Registered
821 Posts
BTW since you bought rcbs go to their sight and look up the rebate info. I know they are running something at the moment

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mebe007 said:
BTW since you bought rcbs go to their sight and look up the rebate info. I know they are running something at the moment
Saw it! Thanx for the heads up! Win-win!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Our GMs in central and northern Ohio dumped all of their reloading stuff long ago along with all of their gunsmiths. Come into work one day, you're fired!

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"smells" like they are doing that here... Kinda sucks because the one thing I CAN get there is powder. Only one other place locally that I can get powder. I am going to check back periodically and watch. They had what looked like a new stock of powder. But if it starts to dwindle andn ot get restocked, I am going to buy a bunch before its gone.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I believe that's what ours is doing as shelves appear to have not been restocked in some time

·
Registered
117 Posts
Our local gander is a ghost town....prices on weapons and ammo is sky high.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts