Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold ***

For sale is an extra clean Marlin 336 Texan, 20 inch barrel, chambered in 30-30, easy 98% condition.
You won't find a cleaner one.
This rifle is for sale locally only in southern California. No shipping at this time. This model appears
to be manufactured in 1976.
$475 Cash.
Any questions, I prefer phone calls at 909-921-6334. But will also respond to PM's.

Thanks,
Jim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,166 Posts
Nice looking rifle. How does it appear to be made in 1976? It either was or is was not. What are the first two numbers of the serial number? That will tell everyone what year it was made. Either way a very nice looking rifle but I don't live in California, by the grace of god so can't buy it any way.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
That rifle is almost nice enough to cause me to move to Southern California, just to be able to buy it. Did I say that with a straight face? :) Beautiful piece, good luck with your sale.

Reactions: Golphin

·
Registered
247 Posts
Shipping is very easy for long guns in case you weren't aware. Seller doesnt need an FFL on his end, and can use UPS or even postal service. Adequate boxes can be found in the curtain rod section of Lowes or Home Depot. Easy peasy.

Tall

·
Super Moderator
16,046 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Tall Pine. What you say is partially true. The buyer should make sure that his FFL will accept from a non-FFL.
Yep, the transfer dealer I use doesn't care if it comes in from an FFL or non-FFL. They check the person it's going to just the same, which I believe us their primary responsibility in the chain.

Reactions: unclesarge58
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.