Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok...I will try to pull the trigger on this I have a Marlin SDT 1 of 500 in 30-30. This is in great condition. 16.25 inch barrel, stainless with straight laminated stock, fire sights. Comes with the original box & all the papers. I would be open to trades or partial trades. I am looking for centerfire Marlin rifles in trade. I like the MXLR's & XLR's & stainless guns in general. Straight factory or custom/chopped guns considered. I could use a 45-70 but I am open to other calibers. Since I have to put a price on the rifle I will start it out at $1025 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. I have not mastered the art of posting photo's but I can send them to your phone. Let me know your thoughts...thanks in advance for your time.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Pm sent.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'll take it pending PM

Reactions: russell4570

·
Registered
206 Posts
Tim, picked it up from LGS a little while ago. This is an awesome little Marlin. Beautiful gun. My dealer was trying to trade me out of it. He really liked it. He offered up some very tempting bait but I loved telling him now way. I think he's going to chop one of his.
Thanks a lot, now if I could find one In 35rem.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Pictures or it didnt happen!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sorry I forgot. Pic added

·
Super Moderator
5,162 Posts
beautiful rifle