Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

All prices negotiable, buyer pays shipping, pictures upon request. The remington 40 cal FMJ's are per box, not $12 for all 300.

The shotgun presses are all in fair condition, a little bit of surface rust and grunge. They are old and the bottles will be brittle but replacements are cheap. I know next to nothing about shotgun presses or their accessories and equipment. They are sold as is, and buyer pays shipping.

The first to post "I'll take it" with name of the item followed by a PM wins the sale.

·
Super Moderator
13,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Added Hornady 25/06 brass. Also have some once fired 5.7x28 brass that will go in after I get it tumbled and inspected. Range pick up. I'm trying to liquidate stuff, as I'm finally figuring out what I really enjoy in the gun world. There is a lot I have that I just don't need anymore.

·
Super Moderator
2,365 Posts
Added Hornady 25/06 brass. Also have some once fired 5.7x28 brass that will go in after I get it tumbled and inspected. Range pick up. I'm trying to liquidate stuff, as I'm finally figuring out what I really enjoy in the gun world. There is a lot I have that I just don't need anymore.
Might want to hold off on tumbling 5.7x28 brass. Better off to just wash and dry.

·
Super Moderator
2,365 Posts
I've got a big batch of brass that needs tumbling to get ready for a club championship match, so it's no big deal. It's the least I can do to spruce it up a little.
You can ruin 5.7 brass by tumbling it. That brass has a coating on it from the factory and tumbling it can strip the coating off which will cause failure to feed and far more often, failure to extract. Some folks do it and say they have no issues, far more do have issues. Washing it is the most popular/safest way vs tumbling. Lot's of info out there on the web about this. It can be harder to sell tumbled 5.7 brass because of this. Best off to leave that up to the buyer, but that's your choice.

·
Super Moderator
13,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You can ruin 5.7 brass by tumbling it. That brass has a coating on it from the factory and tumbling it can strip the coating off which will cause failure to feed and far more often, failure to extract. Some folks do it and say they have no issues, far more do have issues. Washing it is the most popular/safest way vs tumbling. Lot's of info out there on the web about this. It can be harder to sell tumbled 5.7 brass because of this. Best off to leave that up to the buyer, but that's your choice.
You are 100% correct, and I just noticed that after you mentioned it. Learn something new every day.

·
Super Moderator
13,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spreadsheet is still up to date. If nothing else sells by 10/27 I will withdraw the ad. I'm also willing to trade these items (except the shotgun presses). Things I'm looking for would be muzzleloader accessories, bullet casting equipment like molds, etc...

·
Premium Member
25,337 Posts
Travis-
I will take all of the .257 bullets. Both boxes of 100gr and the one box of 87gr.
Let me know what the total is with shipping.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts