Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone recently requested a “leftie” cuff. I got it about ¼ complete and realized that out force of habit, I had made it right handed, so rather than waste the leather I started another leftie and completed this one. I wanted a little more practice on leaves, so I made a matching sling. The cartridge loops are set for 30-30, or .35REM with a little stretching. The sling is adjustable from 31” to 37”.
$105.00 for the pair + actual shipping
Leather Antique Metal
Metal

·
Registered
7,731 Posts
Beautiful work! Sorry I can't use it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I really need to win the lottery so I can afford nice things like that. Man that would look so nice on my rifle. Don't suppose ya take payments???????? lol

·
Premium Member
13,306 Posts
Terry snuck one past me while I took the kids on an Easter egg hunt!
I'm glad you got it Nick. ;)
Like I tell everyone if you like the pictures just wait till you see it on person because they look even better.

Reactions: njcioffi

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Terry snuck one past me while I took the kids on an Easter egg hunt!
I'm glad you got it Nick. ;)
Like I tell everyone if you like the pictures just wait till you see it on person because they look even better.
OK, you guys are starting to give me a complex about my poor photography skills. :)

·
Premium Member
13,306 Posts
OK, you guys are starting to give me a complex about my poor photography skills. :)
LOL
Your photography skills are excellant, it a testament your leather working skills that photos just don't compare. ;)
Plus fine worked leather is a tactile experience that you just can't feel in a picture!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts