Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
32-40 Winchester brass. Two (2) full boxes (total 40 pieces) Remington Kleenbore brass, factory primed. Red and green box with white paper band indicating “empty primed brass”. Again, have no idea how old this brass is. Bought it sometime in the mid 1980’s from a dealer who was closing his shop. Not sure if this red/green box has a collector value .Both boxes: US$35.00 + shipping. Have no idea shipping will be as must go USPS, etc., and have the Haz Mat tag applied.
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

.45 basic Brass – 3 .25” inches long. Nine (9) complete boxes (180 pieces) + one (1) box of 19 pieces. This brass is for the .45-120 chambers, but it can be trimmed down to fit the .45-110, .45-100, and .45-90 chambers. That is what I did back in the 1980's, trimmed .3.25" brass down to fit the Sharps .45-90 chamber. Brass was sold by Hunting Die Specialties, Oroville, CA (founders of RCBS) . Supposedly this was BELL Basic Brass marketed by Huntington. US$190.00 + shipping

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Ship USPS Priority mail to “lower” 48 only.

Payment by US PO money order.

First I'll take it; gets it. Will keep a "standby" list in case original buyer does not pan out.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
$35 for both boxes of 32-40...I'll take it! pm me your address

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.