Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
27,407 Posts
Beautiful Marlin and I can't imagine it lasting long.

Jack

Reactions: EDR and Golphin

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Super deal, beautiful rifle. And Dillsburg is where exactly .... :questionmark:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I was looking at 100th edition Marlin 35rem a couple hours ago at a Pawn Shop, they wanted $350 plus tax for it and it was very well used! Thats a very nice 35 and ammo too for $500! I liked to have that! Lets us know Trapperjack if you become the new owner of that nice rifle!

Reactions: EDR

·
Super Moderator
24,401 Posts
EDR--you are saying this rifle is still available--correct?

·
Super Moderator
24,401 Posts
If you don't get anyone to bite--I would sincerely consider shipping it. Just make the buyer pick up the shipping costs. Some states don't even require your rifle to be shipped through a FFL. They just require you to place a copy of your drivers license in the shipping box. Good luck with your sale--it's a fantastic Marlin!

Reactions: dhansen and EDR

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you don't get anyone to bite--I would sincerely consider shipping it. Just make the buyer pick up the shipping costs. Some states don't even require your rifle to be shipped through a FFL. They just require you to place a copy of your drivers license in the shipping box. Good luck with your sale--it's a fantastic Marlin!
Thank you for the info. I'm really not interested in shipping this rifle if it does not sell locally I'll just keep it.

I just thought a marlin lover like myself that lives in my area might be interested in it.

I like potential buyers to be able to look at and handle the rifle before buying it that way if they decide to get it everyone is comfortable with the deal and I don't have to worry about all the things that can go wrong with shipping an item.

EDR

·
Super Moderator
24,401 Posts
I have bought quite a few Marlins online--so I am a good judge when it comes to online Marlin buying. You have a winner there, sir! :tee:

Reactions: EDR

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EDR-I sent you a PM saying I would meet you to pick up the rifle. Did you not get that PM??? Will send another PM now. I will take the rifle. TJ
Sorry Sir, Thompsontown is over an hour drive one way for me I'm not interested in traveling as I said in the ads description I want to meet in the Dillsburg PA area.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It sounds like he's willing to drive to you....:driver:
He picked a half way point but it was still over an hour drive one way for me and I'm just not interested in driving that far. I'm starting to thing it would have been better to just list it in our local paper. :shot:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.