Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have in my possession 12 most highly coveted :D Marlin Team 30-30 decals. The first four members who send in targets to Big Medicine’s Postal Match may have from 1-3 of the decals. Your choice. On your target you must put the word DECAL. Big Medicine will notify me and I will gladly send you your decal(s).

Shoot em up folks!!!

Dave 8)

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
We have some winners Dawg!! Nail and Aussie Rich got targets in from Canada and Austrailia. Shenandoah got a couple targets sent in from Texas.

·
Premium Member
14,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need one more Big Dawg :-*

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm coming.... I'm coming....

just can't get to the range for a couple of weeks, BUT then I'll have some more targets to send :D

·
Premium Member
14,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
big medicine said:
We have some winners Dawg!! Nail and Aussie Rich got targets in from Canada and Austrailia. Shenandoah got a couple targets sent in from Texas.
In the mail and a special something for that feller Roan 444 that sent in the first target. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
VTDW - Decals arrived safely in today's mail. Placed one on my truck, other on my "range box". Thanks everyone. Shenandoah

·
Premium Member
14,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shenandoah said:
VTDW - Decals arrived safely in today's mail. Placed one on my truck, other on my "range box". Thanks everyone. Shenandoah
Glad to send them and thanks for participating in Big Dawg's Postal Match. This year it is just sooo dang hot all over the country not many of us are shooting...period. I am sure it will show this hunti.g season!!!

Davw

·
Registered
475 Posts
I received my marlin patches today, Thankyou, one is on my range box and the other on my safe.
I do a lot of target shooting in the winter time at different ranges, so it will get showed off.Steve! ;D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Guys

Got mine in the mail today, they look fantastic!! Thank you very much for taking the trouble to send them over the pond, I will be the envy of all who see them 8).

Put one on the range box and keep the other one as a collector. Would love to put one on the truck, but it just happens to be illegal over here to have anything on a vehicle that might ''indicate'' there is a weapon inside... if there IS actually a weapon inside... :eek:

Its what happens when you let politicians make laws for normal people... ::)

kindest regards

Rich

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
VTDW said:
In the mail and a special something for that feller Roan 444 that sent in the first target. ;)
I was pretty happy when I shot a decent group, and was in a hurry the first of April to send in a group under 1" with open sights! Then, even happier when I got this in the mail for the FIRST TARGET:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Then I'm wearing it to bed; to the post office; grocery store; checking trail cams:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Training new outdoors persons: ( I know, I know safety, helmets bla, bla) WE WERE IN FIRST GEAR)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
This place is awesome, but you all already knew that ;)Dintcha?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts