Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope every MO member will join him on Sunday June the 2nd in this prayer vigil.

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/trump-prayer-franklin-graham-media-attacks

Lord God,
Please bless America and our President Donald J. Trump.Please give Trump the strength and wisdom to stand against all foes that want to bring America down.Lord please be with us in these trying times and bring American's back togeather so we can stand united against all our enemes both foreign and domestic.
In Jesus Name I ask this,Amen.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
25,722 Posts
Done. I believe in the power of prayer and especially in numbers.

Jack

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
You have friends and brothers in Canada praying for you as well . We all need to pray for righteous leaders who can turn our country back to God. Then we can prosper and live in peace again...... Why do the nations conspire and the people plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers stand together against the Lord and his anointed one. " Let us break off their chains , they say , and throw off their fetters. " The One enthroned in heaven laughs, the Lord scoffs at them. Then he rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath. Psalm 2: 1-5 The battle is ours and we all need to unite in prayer ! May Gods peace be with you my brothers.

·
Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Consider it done. That man has done more good for this country in so short of time, and with more outright hatred against him from so many who call themselves Americans. God Bless President Trump & this great nation!

·
Super Moderator
25,722 Posts
Consider it done. That man has done more good for this country in so short of time, and with more outright hatred against him from so many who call themselves Americans. God Bless President Trump & this great nation!
kraynky, with nearly everyone against Trump, even many in his party, imagine what Trump could achieve for America if the entire nation stood behind him?

Jack

Reactions: jackdaniels

·
Super Moderator
15,411 Posts
​Prayers Sent!!!!!

Reactions: jackdaniels

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
“What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31)

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
I keep praying for him..
We all need to keep, praying for him, his family, and his staff.
Trump is under a tremendous assault by all liberal politicians, and the media. His success, is an insult to them; they can't allow him to continue to be successful. That's why the Democratic party is sending representatives of their own to China and Mexico; to undermine Trumps trade agreements. They are telling China and Mexico, to defy Trump, and when they get back in office they will return to the old ways of trade. I believe Donald Trump is a true American patriot. He's a very intelligent man, but, even so, he can't defeat the liberals, without the help of God All Mighty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts