Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
After a hiatus from purchasing Marlins, I found another one I want. It was listed for $750, and is clean, no box. Is that a good price for what looks to be an awesome, and rare, deer gun? I already have a 44mag in stainless steel, but I like the looks of the shorter barrel on the 1894P. Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

STeve

·
Registered
222 Posts
If you want one, you better jump on that fast. I’ve seen them go as high as $1200 before,
what you have there is an awesome deal. I’ve yet to find one for myself at a decent price.

Reactions: gunscrewguy

·
Registered
222 Posts
That does suck, sorry for your loss. Hopefully you'll get another chance at one at some point.

·
Registered
656 Posts
sorry u missed out, I found out if possible put them on layaway 1st, then do some info checking.. I have a couple of the 1894p rifles they are a hoot to shoot

·
Registered
856 Posts
Man I’m sorry. According to GB, those 1894C prices are still up there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's ok. My dad told me you can't buy every good deal you see, I'm sure before I die, I'll miss another good deal. Looked like a cool gun, I should've known it was worth $750. Just seems with the used gun market, currently, it's been a bit soft. I purchased a stainless 1894 in 44 mag, JM stamped, from the same gunshop last year for $539 bucks, which I knew was a steal. So when I seen this one, I wasn't quite sure. Oh well, now I know for the future:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.