Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go again with another pawn shop find. I think I need to stay home, seems like everytime I venture out and stop by the pawn shops there one 336 or another that I want. Now I've found a nice 45-70 thats a 90s model with a few small dings in the wood and very nice bluing. Guy hasn't priced it yet but will have it out Monday and holding it for me. What to do what to do, I don't think I can afford all of these.

·
Registered
21,078 Posts
Sounds like its callin' your name already!:biggrin: You're D O N E!

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
There is always room for just one more!:driver:

Reactions: SgtDog0311

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Dang it!!
I need to go pawn crawling...
I never have seen a 45-70 in a Texas pawn shop.
Oh I am quite certain they're around, but I must always be a day or two early or too late.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Dang it!!
I need to go pawn crawling...
I never have seen a 45-70 in a Texas pawn shop.
Oh I am quite certain they're around, but I must always be a day or two early or too late.
I'm not sure what "early" means, but I specialize in late.
bassman, it's a tough decision but if it was easy everyone would do it.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Wood
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Air gun

Thinking about moving one myself. But it won't be pawn prices. This one is probably the nicest condition "used" Marlin I have. No dings, no scratches. Hate to part with it for that reason but a guy has to pay for his additions. Waiting for delivery of a Rolling Block in 45-70 to see if its this or a 375S Win.

Hope your deal words out and at a price you can't pass up.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
They're like potato chips, aren't they! :biggrin:

Reactions: SgtDog0311

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Potato chips indeed!! Only thing I don't like about them is how fast the pot goes down when casting bullets for one. Seems like they are all shooters.

Was thinking this morning I don't think I've ever bought one from a pawn. Good on you for finding it... I'm with other's turbobug, "may be a gift".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.