Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it will look okay once the wood is refinished. I think this is the first Texan I've seen for sale. Got a little shorter barrel but in the shape of the wood think it should be around $250 at least unless these are rare! That a decent deal?

Thanks,
Jim

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, I believe I'll see if I can get it and maybe for a little better price. If I'm not successful I'll post in case someone else wants it. It is a neat little gun and with newly true oiled birch should look great! Thanks

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay at whatever price I'm going to get it if still there. I was there at almost closing time Sat. so hopefully it's still there. I was there getting a 1951 336 SC 35 that turned out to be a pretty good gun. Got it for $380. Just happened to stop in and find them both. Had my wife with me the first time so two rifles then was a no no! You know? Great buy Trapper, just read your post. I'm going to look at yours. I'm sure it's much nicer than this one.

Jim

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the Glenfield has a new home... with me! Got it for $295 out the door. And turns out was better than I thought. Metal looks barely used. Just have to refinish the birch deer and leaves! Can't wait to go shoot it.

Jim

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Brian in FL said:
Congrats on getting your Glenfield. From everything I've heard they are pretty darn nice rifles. May she give you many years of good service and pleasure.
Thanks Brian. Well if it shoots as good as my 30TK and the 336SC 35 I just got it might be one of my three favorites. Want to go try it out this weekend.

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.