1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All sold lock please!

Bags of 100....$49 delivered in CONUS.

Will ship USPS Flat rate box insured.

I think 70 pounds fits in the small box. :biggrin: Hunting season is around the corner fellas.

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts
I'll take them.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'll take 1 bag off your hands. I'll be sending you a pm in just a few minutes.

Thanx, Randy

Team 35 #523
Team 45/70 #1333
Team 444 #650

336 35R 1969
1895 45/70 2014
444 S 1974

·
Registered
786 Posts
You're not able to receive even the individual components in the mail? Wow...even here in California, we don't have it that bad...:p
I am not an expert on the issue (I don't believe anyone is). Anything firearm related will be an issue importing from the US into Canada though it depends sometimes on who you're dealing with (hence the 'I don't believe anyone is' an expert comment). Firearm parts, scopes etc are a no go. Ammunition, no way if mail ordered. I can, however order and receive gun stocks from Boyd's??? I know of people who drive across the border and dependent upon that States firearm rules, they can purchase all the ammunition they want (up to I believe 5000 rounds) and take it back across the border. The US Gov doesn't really allow it however the Canadian Gov is ok with it. Seeing as the US Border folks don't check people leaving the country I hear a lot of folks do this or have done it. One will get checked at the Canadian border and as long as you pay the required duty, they don't care. Maybe not so much lately as we seem to have more ammunition available locally anyway.

Well, that was a little more long winded than I intended. Back to work!

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
I'll take your last bag of 100.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts