Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SORRY. ALL SOLD OUT .

I GUESS I NEED TO MAKE SOME MORE !

Hi members, I have fired up my woodshop this Spring and have been making Boxes . These are made from solid Loblolly Pine ...grown, harvested and milled on my Ranch in SE Texas. They have a unique sliding top , the Marlin Brand is on both sides, and I can stamp your favorite Lever Caliber on one end. ( or if you prefer , NO Stamp)

These are RUSTIC and feature blue stain, knots and occasional worm holes.

I have 0 Small boxes at $35 each. Holds 2 boxes rifle ammo. SOLD OUT. SOLD OUT
I have 0. Large boxes. at. $40. each. Holds 3 boxes rifle ammo SOLD OUT SOLD OUT
I pay the shipping cost for anywhere in Continental USA.

The first " I'll take it " wins the sale, and SPECIFY which size box(s) you want.

Wow these are selling fast , I just updated the quantities I have left at 7:07pm central time.......
20210611_063811.jpg
20210611_063718.jpg
20210611_063930.jpg
20210611_063853.jpg
20210611_064111.jpg

Then PM me for payment and shipping exchange of information. In your PM please let me know if you want a Caliber Stamp .
30-30 win 32 win spc. 35 rem. 45-70 govt.

I will try and keep the # of available boxes up to date with edits.
THANKS for considering !

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I'm in the process of relocating to Georgia. I would love to get a couple in a few weeks if you still have some. Nice work.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll take a large box, please sir. No end stamp needed. PM coming your way. Thanks!

Reactions: vt4ster

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll take a large box, please sir. No end stamp needed. PM coming your way. Thanks!
Thanks for you support. I will set one aside. I have updated the # of boxes left on AD
That didn't take long.

RP

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Thanks Pereria I am surprised they are half gone in less than one day ! I'm just glad some of our Members
Can Show-Off their MARLIN PRIDE ! Now there are only 4 left , so don't Hesitate .......I'm originally from TN (memphis) You're from TN.....I would be so PROUD to mail a Marlin box back to the VOLUNTEER STATE !

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I don't know if they are assembled with glue, nails, joints or how, but if you continue to produce them and you see that demand grows, as will likely be, the possibility of shipping them even with the option of the 6 sides not joined could reduce bulk and shipping costs, and the risks of handling damage during shipment.
just my silly 2c., but with real congrats: they're beautiful !

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank
I don't know if they are assembled with glue, nails, joints or how, but if you continue to produce them and you see that demand grows, as will likely be, the possibility of shipping them even with the option of the 6 sides not joined could reduce bulk and shipping costs, and the risks of handling damage during shipment.
just my silly 2c., but with real congrats: they're beautiful !
Thanks wilecoyote....
I am old school ( well maybe I'm just Old) .and put these together with glue and clamps . The ends have rabit joints and the sides fit right in. Once I got the hang of it and recorded my perfect measurements it got alot easier and quicker. I still have to hand sand each lid to fit a particular box, so they will slide nice.

·
Premium Member
16,914 Posts
Hey R Man,

May I have a Large?

May it be stamped 38-55?

PM inbound.

Later, Mark

Reactions: Golphin

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I’ll also take one small one, PM sent
Great Marlin87.
So I got you down for 1 large and 1 small. Both boxes with no caliber stamp.

Wow this is a crazy selling day. I am going to have to regroup and take careful notes tomorrow. I am sipping wine on the back patio now, WATCHING OUR LONE DOE AT THE CORN FEEDER.......so today is over for me !
I am a useless retired guy, you youngsters keep working and pay your damn social security taxes !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.