Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my last non essential Marlin. It's a 2001 1895M with the ported barrel. I bought it used and it had less than a box through it and I've put around 100rds through it since. Gun is as close to new as you can get, no rust on the blueing and the wood is almost prefect. There is one very small dent on the edge of the comb and another on the edge of the forearm, but they are hardly noticeable and do not go through the finish. I would like $625/shipped, money order only. Also make sure your FFL will accept shipments from non FFL's.

I also have six boxes of factory Hornady ammo that I will sell at an additional cost. Three boxes of the LE 325 and three boxes of the 350gr. I would like $210/shipped for all six boxes. I will only sell the ammo if the gun sells and the buyer of the gun gets first dibs on the ammo.

Firearm Gun Rifle Trigger Shotgun
Firearm Gun Rifle Trigger Shotgun
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Air gun

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just adding that the 1895M is still for sale. T-Roy was posting about another gun I had sold to him and I had a couple of people IM me thinking that I only had the ammo left for the .450.

Reactions: neptune

·
Administrator
30,589 Posts
Bump, I'm surprised this one is still available.

Jack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.