Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks, I'm thinking of putting a Florida map together that would show general locations of members.

First things First.............. I will only add a members location if the member PM's me and asks to be listed.

Secondly I will only indicate a members location on the map by general city Latitude & Longitude, no actual address.
Lastly, it will reflect the members user name, not real name.

That being said, feel free to PM me if you want to be added to the map. The map will be found on the Florida MarlinOwners Group thread.

BTW, I got this great idea from Mr fixit. He has built one already for the Wisconsin members.

A larger map is located here in the Florida MarlinOwners Group; top thread at bottom of page

1895gunner

·
Premium Member
7,707 Posts
I'm in! PMed. just stick A pin 3/4 the way from the bottom of the big lake to the ocean.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Oh my ...... is that how far I actually have to drive every time we go hunting? I showed it to my wife to explain to her why I had to buy a new vehicle :)

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
She didn't agree but the deed was aldready done. Remember, it is always easier and better to ask for forgiveness (eg. nice wine dinner, red roses, your hair looks great, what a nice dress.........). :) I know, I had a lot of practice since I joined MO :)

Reactions: 1895Gunner

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
PM sent.....

·
Registered
297 Posts
A maple producers forum I"m a member of has this feature available to members who wish to be shown as a pin mark on the map. I like the idea there, but giving out my exact location and firearms on here sounds like looking for trouble,

riflerick

1 - 20 of 63 Posts