Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving my water plant last night, just outside the gate I ran over it, then backed over it, then did a burn out on it, then the fella I work with ran over it 4 times and it was still striking at me while I let the air out of it. 11 feet 10 inches of pure muscle, these buggers are tough but the bunnies and pets around our plant will be a lot safer now.

·
Registered
603 Posts
holy poop!

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Seems I read the herd got thinned a bit by the colder winter, but there wasn't a shortage of leftovers. That's alot of muscle.

·
Banned
2,583 Posts
Ranch Dog said:
It is amazing what careless animal lovers create.
Ain't that the darn truth!! ::)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Cool!!

Everyone's getting a belt for Christmas!!!!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Bad enough we have two versions of Rattle Snakes and Copperheads here in PA.. I don't need them either..

·
Registered
43 Posts
lilwoody said:
Just south of Robert is Here fruit stand.
I'm hooked on that show on TV called the Python Hunters, it showed how Homestead is like ground zero for the explosion of pythons after Hurricane Andrew. Its an awesome show, I have it set to record on my DVR. ;D

I'm a power plant operator-1 at the Alexander Orr Water Treatment Plant, were only infested with pigeons, no pythons here.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Saw a sign on the telephone pole at an intersection with the following written on it: LOST PET SNAKE ABOUT 11' LONG IS FRIENDLY AND LIKES TO HUG PEOPLE. IF YOU SEE HIM PLEASE CALL KATIE AT XXX-XXXX.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
WWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW, that's a big chunk of leather.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts