Marlin Firearms Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Contributing Member
11,645 Posts
Re: Grace gun tools group buy for Marlinowners IMPORTANT UPDATE page 5

I decided to send Mr. Morrison a thank you email as well. It follows:

Dear Mr. Morrison,

I recently purchased a set of your Marlin specific screwdrivers through the very generous group buy package you offered to the members of the Marlin Owner's forum. While I have already extended my appreciation to MO member "Gonzo" I also wanted to thank you for being willing to participate in the offer. That was a great gesture that I'd be willing to bet will pay for itself in return customers. I know I will be one of them!

In all my years of firearm ownership, I have never personally owned actual gunsmith screwdrivers. And yes, I admit I have buggered up more than a few screws over the years. I have used other smith specific drivers but was never sufficiently impressed to actually buy them. That ended when I received your set. Great tools! I have made a list of all the other tools you offer that I would like and will begin to purchase them as money allows (or with a little luck receive them as B-Day or Christmas gifts).

I have also emailed my shooting family and friends and encouraged them to look into your products as well.

I understand you are considering becoming an MO Industry Partner and while I don't know the details of such things I do think it would be fantastic to have you folks on board. It is a great place full of great folks.

At any rate, thank you again for such a fine, American-made product. A product I not only enjoy using but am confident can be passed down along with my guns to the generations that come after I've gone.

Sincerely,

Erik
a.k.a MO Member "Eli Chaps"
Spokane, WA

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts

Good for you, Erik, you might not think so, but something like that goes a long long way, especially nowadays. The idea of a note of appreciation, what my Mom called a "thank you card" is all but lost. I'm sure sorry I missed that group buy, but I'm going to have to get a set after reading how everyone likes them.

·
Registered
89 Posts

Anything brewing for another group buy, possibly with punches/hammer too? I am looking to stock back up on some tools this year.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
gonzo is it to late to get in on the tool bu. I sure wood like a set too.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
308/338 said:
gonzo is it to late to get in on the tool buy. I sure wood like a set too.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Sorry the tool buy is over. We may have another one in the future.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I'd be interested the next time around as well...

Roscoe

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
I'm working 100 hour weeks right now. If anyone wants to arrange another group buy contact me and I'll get you started.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I could go for a set or drivers and punches.
<edit>After posting, I noticed that there is a 2nd group buy that's already over. Well, when there's a 3rd, I'm in!</edit>

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Ranch Dog said:
I walked into my reloading room today and found that my Dad had made me a real nice stand for my Grace driver set. I have the basic Marlin set plus the additional drivers for the 39A. Pretty durn cool!

nice stand !

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
''nice stand !'' That sounds better than what I was going to say which was ''nice rack'' ;D

101 - 115 of 115 Posts