Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found it locally and alittle encouragement about the Virtues of the 45 Colt from Bigjeepman and it was all over but the cryin:ahhhhh:
Not even a mark on the hammer 2001Limited Cowboy 24inch barrel less than a handful of rounds down the pipe.
DID Pay 200 over my limit up till now but nice wood has that effect on me.:marchmellow:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Great looking CB and in what I consider to be a very underrated caliber. I am normally not an enabler but when it comes to Cowboys, I can help friends spend their hard earned cash with the best of them.

And while I am in the enabling mode, I think a .45 colt Ruger Blackhawk is a must to complete the combo. Stainless or blue, with the barrel length of your choice, and a set of stag grips should be high on your firearm bucket list. Besides, there are no more CB's for sale in the state as you have already bought them all :) .

·
Premium Member
17,107 Posts
Hey Utah,

Fine looking 1894!

A good 255 gr LSWC, and 7.5 gr of Universal Clays, and away you go!

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
17,107 Posts
45 lc

Great looking CB and in what I consider to be a very underrated caliber. I am normally not an enabler but when it comes to Cowboys, I can help friends spend their hard earned cash with the best of them.

And while I am in the enabling mode, I think a .45 colt Ruger Blackhawk is a must to complete the combo. Stainless or blue, with the barrel length of your choice, and a set of stag grips should be high on your firearm bucket list. Besides, there are no more CB's for sale in the state as you have already bought them all :) .
Hey Utah,

Someone say Ruger revolvers? In 45 LC?:biggrin:

Heck, even S&W makes 45 LC revolvers.:flute:

Later, Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
Congrats nice one You will love the 45 Colt its my favorite pistol cartage and 250 gr XTPs behind beyond max charge of 296 really turns this into a monster and a deer killing machine. Widow

·
Registered
919 Posts
Bigjeepman why stop at a ruger just go straight to the top and get a COLT amazing pistols at least everyone I have been around including mine. Widow

Reactions: MM22UC and dhansen

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is a Birds head 45 colt stainless steel worth 700.00 new
let me Know as I have 2 more days to buy iy.

Reactions: msharley
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.