Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I also have the same MagPul Furniture and MFT (Mission First Tactical) BattleLink Minimalist butt stock in black too.

I absolutely LOVE the Olight PL-2 Valkyrie 1200 Lumen QD weapon lights. Lightest in weight I could find. Lights up right at 1 acre in length and @ 1/2 acre peripheral /side to side of forward light (not sure peripheral is the correct term ?) in pitch black Southern darkness .

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
Very nice pair.

Reactions: MarlinManCB45/70

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks great! I have the Olight Baldr Pro, which is basically the Valkyrie with a green laser, and really like it, too.

·
Premium Member
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great! I have the Olight Baldr Pro, which is basically the Valkyrie with a green laser, and really like it, too.
Olight now offers 1500 lumen models of these too. With a rechargeable battery with USB cord. just magnets onto the charge port. Cool IMO. Comes with light on/off switch too. Looking to pick up the Olight Bundle PL-Pro + RPL-7 remote switch " rechargeable battery" light in their "Desert Tan" color for the Sig M17. I figure the Sig's and Valkyrie's Desert Tan color ought to blend well enough on it.

Is that the one you have ?

FWIW... They're on Black Friday sale here in a few days. The rest of ya might want to give 'em a look see. For real.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Olight now offers 1500 lumen models of these too. With a rechargeable battery with USB cord. just magnets onto the charge port. Cool IMO. Comes with light on/off switch too. Looking to pick up the Olight Bundle PL-Pro + RPL-7 remote switch " rechargeable battery" light in their "Desert Tan" color for the Sig M17. I figure the Sig's and Valkyrie's Desert Tan color ought to blend well enough on it.

Is that the one you have ?

FWIW... They're on Black Friday sale here in a few days. The rest of ya might want to give 'em a look see. For real.

Olight had a special a couple months ago for the Baldr Pro but it's 1350 lumen, I think. It's not the one with the magnetic base. The green laser was why I got 2 of them. Got 2 Olight I3T's and one SR1 Baton II for free with the bundle. Best $206 I've ever spent!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts