Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this yesterday and thought I would put it up for all who are considering a set of them to read. It is just my way of helping to show my appreciation for how much I personally love my three pair. The truly are the 3 R's, Rugged, Reliable, and Retarded-proof. I don't remember if I mentioned a long while back, but I actually managed to bend an apeture on one of my rifles while moving (something very, very heavy must have fell on it). Since it was steel and not plastic or aluminum. it did not break, and a simple tap with a hammer straightened it and shot exactly where it did before. Can't say that for a scope! So thanks again to Skinner Sights, and here's a link to a "professional" review.

Beautiful, Rugged, Reliable, and Accurate Rifle Sights from Skinner Sights

By the way, don't know if this would be more helpful in the "general" forum, maybe a moderator may want to move it there??

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
Hi Bisley!

Thanks for posting! Jeff Quinn did a great job reviewing our sights. We have so many new models and flavors, its nice to see them photographed, pictured, and shot on the web. Really nice Video review also!

Keep shooting!

Andy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts