Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since i have put up my 30-30 for my son who is 14 months old i did not hunt with it this past season. i finally landed a 336 35 cant wait to drop something with it. i was wondering what its value might be-35- numbers start with 70...... i was told that the brass medallion in the stock was factory and the gun was a 100 year limited anniversiary. i was just wanting a little more info on the gun

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
congrats on your new 35 great cal i am sure your going love it. now if you have the box and paper work the value just went up.enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
9,463 Posts
A .35 Remington SC was my first centerfire Marlin. From the first moment I handled it, when I bought it from my friend, it became an instant favorite and triggered (no pun intended) my Marlinitis. Now Marla (she's gotten infected too) and I have 22 Marlins all told, including the rimfires. And, there are more to come. The .35's will always be my favorites, hands down. There is something that's just so special about them. I know that you're just going to love yours.

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Do you reload the .35Rem? I havent pulled the trigger on buying a .35Rem because of the new dies and brass and bullets and powder I would have to get.. and my point? ;D

·
Premium Member
2,746 Posts
My 3336 .35 Rem is my go to "favorite" as well! ;D And now thanks to Brian I have two hats to prove it! :D

CJ

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats on your new love . I haven't found one that calls my name just yet but I'm sure the day is coming .

Jack

·
Registered
857 Posts
Congrats on a fine rifle. I am sure you are going to love it! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi ehunt, I enjoy shooting the .35 Remington caliber Marlin I own. I also shoot 45-70, .44 magnum Ruger carbine and 30-06 78 Remington rifle. You can reload .35 caliber once fired cartridges that you used or found at a range. That may make it a little less expensive to do reloading once you get the equipment. Marla

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everybody for the replys. im sure i will enjoy the 35.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts