Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call from a dealer in a neighboring city that he received a 32 Marlin this morning. He quoted me $550 + tax. I told him I'll take it. I drive over to pick it up on Thursday.

It only took 18 months!

Hope they got the bugs worked out that were showing up in the first ones!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My local dealer just informed me that he may be able to get me one now but the price will be about $600. I told him to get it ! so we shall see what happens ;already have dies , cases and bullets for it , so I'm ready to go !!

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
I've got a couple hundred rounds the tube of mine so far. It shoots great. Here is a 5 shot group with Hornady 85 gr XTP and Lil'Gun that I shot for Ranch Dogs postal match. 50 yards with factory sights :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the rifle as promised. Works and shoots well. I posted shooting results in the post dedicated to loading data.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I finally got my 32 last week. It is a very nice little gun. I am glad they finally have started shipping them. Maybe Ruger will bring back out some of the single six's with adj. sights now.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Mine is supposed to arrive on Wednesday. My dealer was able to get his paws onto three of them. He is going to give me the pick of the litter. :D 8)
Rich

·
Registered
153 Posts
I picked up the rifle this afternoon and need to get it cleaned up before I shoot it. It's about what I expected, but the wood/metal fit could have been a tad bit better for the price of the rifle. My serial number is 952008XX. I'm not sure on how many of these rifles are going to be made, but I think if a fellow takes care of it and keeps all papers, boxes, etc. it will remain quite collectible and valuable in the future.
Regards,
Rich

·
Registered
153 Posts
Crazy Horse said:
I finally got my 32 last week. It is a very nice little gun. I am glad they finally have started shipping them. Maybe Ruger will bring back out some of the single six's with adj. sights now.
If you're looking for an adj. sighted .32H&R Single Six my friend has one circa 1985 with 5.5" barrel in his shop now. I would rate it at least 90%. It doesn't have the box, but I think he has it priced about $350.
Rich

1 - 10 of 10 Posts