Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,734 Posts
JW said:
Made a short trip to the range today and ran a few rounds through it and the first 5 rounds were grouped a little less than 2 inches at 50 yards with open sights and with my eyes thats good.Once I get a scope on this thing I think I'm going to have a new favorite brush gun. :)
JW, oh yea it will be your go-to gun. Glad to hear you had fun. Now don't forget you need to bring it along to the Florida get together in May! I'll have mine there too.

·
Premium Member
13,734 Posts
Brian in FL said:
Oh, those Guide Guns are a trip. Next to my .35's and .30-30's it's my favorite shooter. I mounted a Bushnell Elite 3200 in 2 - 7 X 32 on it and it is just super. I'm not sure if I'm bringing it to the gathering this year. I've got so many new to me Marlins to show off. I don't want to disappoint Scott by not bringing those with me. I must remember to bring him all the see-thru scope mounts I've pulled off Marlins after I got them. ;D
Maybe we could have a see-thru collection contest. The first rule is that they aren't mounted on a rifle and after the contest they get thrown away,........ collection gone! Person with the most takes two categories……. Winner & loser. ;D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.