Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found a 336RC in 35 Rem at my local gun shop. Stright stock nice condition with a Weaver K3, sling and cartridge holder..I could not be more happy :D :D :D and the gun was on consignment. Made an offer with limited funds and recd a call that it was accepted. Picking it up tommorow..Did I tel you I was happy :D :D :D . This is more a sentimental purchase then needing a 35 rem as I previously posted a couple of months ago and looking for one has been killing me :!:

MM93 my question is the serial number starts with a "P", what year was it built.

I don't know why I do this as now I have another decsion to make after checking the accuracy on which guns to take hunting..I driving myself nuts :p :p :p

G

·
Congrats, that gun has micro-groove rifling I believe. I've had good luck with the 200gr Remington and 200gr Sierra in this gun , both of those bulleys are roundnose . There are three powder charges that seem to work in my gun with both bullets :39.5 of IMR4064 ;40.5 of IMR4320 ; 36 of IMR3031. Good luck !

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. You are correct 1957. I picked up the new baby today, best part of all the offer I made that was accepted was $219. Gun is about 90-95% with some scarring on the stock. I just can't wait to shoot it now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Chip M
Congrats on the 336,It sounds like you have a real keeper.But I thought as long as you have been looking for one.That you would happy about it. :lol: :lol: ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts