Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear that guy is toting a saddle ring Texan. Somebody confirm this for me please. Its a straight stock and has a blued saddle ring/ I could be mistaken but I think it has a gold trigger

·
Banned
2,609 Posts
He hasn't used it yet.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am only watching it now because there is a character carrying a lever gun. TWD has become a bane to me; I grew weary of Negan two seasons ago. I think TWD may have ran its course.

·
Premium Member
4,945 Posts
I gave up on it halfway through the first episode. But they weren't no lever guns being shown either. That might have hooked me. :biggrin:

Reactions: Ret_Eng

·
Super Moderator
26,131 Posts
What is FTWD and TWD? I don't watch zombie shows but I do watch old 1950s/1960s westerns on STARZ Western channel.

·
Premium Member
12,128 Posts
I gave up on it too.....................Too many Zombie people to make it worth while........

Tom

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I did notice that, or it's a facsimile of one Hollyweird style? Finally dawned on me where I'd seen the new character carrying the six gun, he to was in the series Deadwood, that makes a total of 4 actors I recognize from that series, dang that was a good series!

·
Premium Member
4,945 Posts
What is FTWD and TWD? I don't watch zombie shows but I do watch old 1950s/1960s westerns on STARZ Western channel.
Funny you should say that. I've been home in the bed with a bad knee all day, watching that channel, and only that one. Some of the ones from the 30's are,....... interesting, and very predictable, but still fun to watch.

Reactions: lever30 and Ret_Eng

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
I've only got an Antenna, but there are sometimes up to 5 old Westerns on at the same time.

I don't know the show, but I believe TWD means The Walking Dead, but that is half a guess, lol.

·
Super Moderator
26,131 Posts
Funny you should say that. I've been home in the bed with a bad knee all day, watching that channel, and only that one. Some of the ones from the 30's are,....... interesting, and very predictable, but still fun to watch.
My favorite at the moment is Wanted Dead or Alive and Tales of Wells Fargo. They come on right after I get home from work. I remember watching Steve McQueen in Wanted Dead or Alive as a kid. I don't remember Dale Robertson in Tales of Wells Fargo from my childhood days of the mid-1960s. Both shows would have been in reruns even back then.....

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Ive never seen the walking dead, but I just binge watched Longmire for the last couple months, every season. He carries a 30-30 with iron sights and a 45 acp, it took a couple seasons of wondering about that straight stock, but I think it was a Winchester :(

·
Premium Member
12,128 Posts
Ive never seen the walking dead, but I just binge watched Longmire for the last couple months, every season. He carries a 30-30 with iron sights and a 45 acp, it took a couple seasons of wondering about that straight stock, but I think it was a Winchester :(
Great Show!.....A little too deep for most of the Millenials............Too much going on behind the scenes...........

Tom

Reactions: kraynky

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
+1 Winchester 1873.
The cowboy also carries a sweet looking single action.

I didn't care for the previous episodes. This season looks a little better..? time will tell.

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Reactions: lever30
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.