Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is nothing quite as interesting as ripping a good one with your friends. Never could understand why our Better Halves look down on this so much :(

·
Registered
729 Posts
Neither could I Tubby. I always thought it was a manly thing to hang around with the guys drinkin beer, fartin, and scratching your butt.

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Should have titled this
Amazing Farts or Flatulents.I saw with my own eyes on a hot day at Camp Roberts in the Barracks with lights out and after several Cokes a fellow light one while wearing Skivies----a large blue flame and pain.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Not with my wife, the first night I slept with her she started the first volley :shock: and its been going every since :lol: :lol: :lol:
You hate to keep that inside you for very long :twisted: :twisted:

Let the Mallards fly

Sturgis

·
Registered
670 Posts
Nightrain posted: I always thought it was a manly thing to hang around with the guys drinkin beer, fartin, and scratching your butt.
Well, I am one female that doesn't look down on males for farting...in fact, I'll drink beer and fart along with the rest of you, but I ain't scratchin' my butt!! Truth be told, lots of women take part in that activity but won't admit it!

Annabelle

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I figure its like this. Women have a lot of medical conditions that we have to cope with,(God do they ever!!! :shock: :) ) so for a women to understand one of out conditions shouldn't be a big deal. :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
OK now, Seabass....men have just as many medical conditions as women! :) I'll admit, though, that I have some pretty raunchy farts; I think it's related to the ~18 meds/day that I take....they get in there and mix together...then EXPLODE!!!

Braveheart :oops:

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
VTDW said:
Ladies don't fart they Toot.
Yours might Dave but mine says she "poots". Sure sounds like a fart tho. :p

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Ok Leverdude,

In the north the ladies poot and in the south they toot.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sweetman said:
I thought that this would round out the conversation nicely... I've seen it tons of times and it gets funnier and funnier each time. My wife liked it ONCE, but I think she was just humoring me. Anyhow, I hope you like it.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bedfart.html

:lol: I saved that one :p

·
Registered
159 Posts
VTDW said:
Ladies don't fart they Toot.
Yeah, right, my last girlfriend could rip butt louder and more often than I can. She didn't even mind when I did it.
That was so cool.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
VTDW said:
Ok Leverdude,

In the north the ladies poot and in the south they toot.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'll hafta keep that in mind if she ever cuts loose down there. :p Hate to offend the locals ya know. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts