Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
decided to put my 1894c .357 up for sale. It's a 1980 model and is in pretty good shape for it's age. There are three noticeable marks on the gun. One in the finish below the rear sight where it looks like someone missed while trying to drift the rear sight, on on the front ledge of the receiver ahead of the loading gate, and one on the bottom of the stock. What happened with the stock was the previous owner installed the sling stud and it was slightly off center so he removed it, filled the hole with a wooden dowel, then re drilled the sling stud farther back. All the marks can be seen in the photos, the one in the stock is actually not quite as noticeable in person as in the photo.

As for the rest of the gun the blueing is good with no rust and the stock has been stripped and given an oil finish. I do not know the round count of the gun but everything seems tight and the gun functions fine. It is marked only for .357 but I ran some .38's through it without any issues. The gun also has a WWG happy trigger installed. I will also include a bag of the following new in wrapper spare parts with the gun:

Firing pin retaining pin
2 front firing pins
trigger guard support plate screws
tang screw
finger lever plunger
extractor retaining spring
loading spring
rear barrel band & screw
locking bolt
Also included is the stock trigger/sear and an extended lever screw that allows you to take the lever off by hand.
I would like $850/shipped. Money order only and I am not interested in any trades at this time. Also make sure your FFL will accept a gun from a non FFL holder.
Wood Hardwood Tool Wood stain
Gun Wood Air gun Shotgun Trigger
Flute Musical instrument Bamboo flute Frula Pipe
Firearm Gun Trigger Shotgun Air gun
Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Air gun

Reactions: Tall Pine

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention that the spare parts total around $138 if a guy had to buy them right now. If somebody isn't interested in the extra parts I would also sell the gun minus the extra parts for $780. The stock trigger/sear will go with the gun no matter what.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$825/shipped with the parts and $750/shipped without the parts.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
If I had sold my 44 Mag I would have been interested.
But it's going to be a long sell unless I give it away.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$800/shipped with the parts and $725/shipped without the parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.