For those who have asked (and those who haven't), I feel
that I owe you some sort of explanation for my 'sudden
disappearances'.

I have a medical condition for which there is no 'cure', not
for my situation anyway. I have already lived longer than
expected. My doctors and I work to maintain what I have
left. Every now and then things get 'out of whack' and I
have to go in for a 'tune up', then there are days that I am
unable to get on the computer because I don't feel so well.

I don't want your pity or you feeling sorry for me, but I do
asks that you remember me and my family in your prayers.
I just felt that I should let my online friends know what is
going on and to continue 'visiting' with me here and making
my days much brighter with your posts about such a variety
of topics! I love you all. I'm home from the hospital now, but
still not quite up to speed; give me a few days and I'll be ready.

Annabelle :)

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
We all send our best wishes and prayers. we wait with baited breath for you to come on line and udder words of wisdom.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Annabelle-We will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Glad you are feeling better and wishing you the best. 8)

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
What the Wiz and Nightrain said goes double for me. Our Love and Prayers go with you and your family :!:

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Anna,
rest assured you have a permenant spot in my prayers. Dunno how much clout I have with God but I'm sure he hears me & sometimes I'm sure he listened. :)
Dont sweat the doctors telling you things you might not wanna hear. Theyre not always right. They keep telling me I'm normal & anyone who knows me would say different. :lol:
God bless you Anna.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Anna,

1Shotstopper and I send our best. We look forward to hearing more goat-isms from you whenever you feel up to it.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Anna, you hang in there :!: . Things often have a way of working out for the good guys (and you're surely one of them :wink: ). Gonna be off the board for a few days, leaving tomorrow AM for the big Shawnee hunt. Best to you.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've always heard and always said to tread lightly with people because you never know what's going on in their lives. I hope I've never said anything grossly inappropriate in ignorance of your situation. You must be quite a woman. I'll be praying for you, too. God bless you and keep you.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Anna,
I've been off the board for a while myself, and I was sorry
to learn that you've been in the hospital again. As you know,
I have severe heart problems and I understand all too well
sorta what you're going through. As you & I have discussed
before, we will continue to just take it one day at a time....
one more mountain to climb. I love you, girl!

Braveheart

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hello, Anna~~~

I am sorry to hear your condition is so serious. I hope your recovery is going well. I will keep you in my prayers.

I miss seeing your comments on the board. I hope you are able to check in and let us know how you are doing.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hi ANNABELLE :) I'm sure glad you are back home and hopefully on the mend. This forum gets all confused and disconnected when you are not around to keep us wrapped tightly :? Everything the forum posters said goes for me as well and your attitude toward your difficulties is inspirational. Life is good, BestLever

·
Administrator
23,798 Posts
From the time we are born til the time we go to our great reward it's the time we spend in between with our friends, family and our heart being in the right place that makes us all immortal in our time. Rest assured you'll be with God from the very beginning and we will all pray for you as you will for us. Just remember a faithful heart makes dreams come true. Anna do have fun and laughter in your life for every moment of it. I'm 60 have had a double bypass, and have had my bags packed since then so whenever the good lord sees fit to call I'll be ready, I just hope it will be as it was when I was born, completely bald and not able to walk. Til then I'll try my best to make all my friends and family laugh every time I see them after all they say laughter is the best medicine. Whoever thought that up is my hero, whoever thought up work is my nemesis.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts