Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and it seemed to me it might have been a good topic. But instead, I get a finger wagged in my face and my post locked because it somehow didn't live up to whatever the established criteria in this forum is. Anna herself stated that she welcomed all input and topics here, and I took that to mean that this topic was cool. Perhaps you should post some guidelines concerning just the appropriate way to post in this forum then. And consider making a general topics forum, you don't have one, and it seems there might be a bit of interest in one.

·
Registered
670 Posts
RedB, sit tight...I'm trying to get the confusion straightened out. I just know that the boss is fed up with what has been taking place and he's trying to set things straight. Maybe someone made a mistake?...

Anna

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
RedB,

The thing is, we did have a general forum. People abused it & it turned into a pissing match between a relatively few members that eventually got out of control. We lost that one sadly.
The goings on in here recently have given me a deja vou type feeling & I suspect I'm not alone. Larry may be getting uptite as well & that hasnt been a good thing in the past.
Just relax & everything'll work out. :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
That post has now been unlocked at my request, and I will be posting the Ask Anna Forum Guidelines later.

Annabelle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts