·
Registered
834 Posts
Holy Grinch Batman!

·
Registered
670 Posts
CJ's MOM

CJ, from what you have told me about your mom, I don't really think that talking to her will do any good. In fact, things may become worse as she misinterprets what I tell her...she'll have your goat leading the sled team and they'll all be hitched up to the wrecker with the lights flashing!!
:shock: :roll: :lol: :wink:

Annabelle 8)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anna I have to confess, in this case, I am the guilty Mom. :oops: - LOL

Poor Onie, (OH-KNEE), was snoozin' and snorin' without a care in the world and the fiendish Imp that I am :wink: , I couldn't resist the fun of trying the antlers on him.

Onie didn't have a clue as to what I was up to, until I whistled to wake him up with the camera ready. In the first photo he is actually talkin' to me, with his woo woo wooin'-- ROFLOL

You are 100% right about my Mom, God Love her. I also have to admit that the apple didn't fall to far from the tree where my being a lot like her is concerned. :D

It's Great to see you back Anna :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Well CJ, don't worry about that kind of behavior...I do the same sort of things! People always say I have this little mischevious gleam in my eyes. You gotta have fun, though, right?

Annabelle

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hello Riflefolks: I'm thinkin that some folks on 'this' forum are a little bent! Life Is Good, BestLever

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Anna-- LOL--Indubitably :wink: :D ---sorry for taking so long to get back--Dr's been keepin' me on the run.

Best Lever--Are you sayin' we're a few fries short of a Happy Meal? or Twisted Sisters?-LOL

·
Registered
729 Posts
The first picture kinda looks like tubby the tuba after waking up after the Shriners Convention.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:shock: He wasn't jumpin' Motorcycles off the High-Dive with Coy was he?

·
Registered
670 Posts
BestLever wrote:
Hello Riflefolks: I'm thinkin that some folks on 'this' forum are a little bent! Life Is Good, BestLever
CJ wrote:
Best Lever--Are you sayin' we're a few fries short of a Happy Meal? or Twisted Sisters?-LOL
CJ, I like the 'Twisted Sisters'....then it doesn't involve greasy food!!
:lol: :roll: :wink:

ANNABELLE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts