·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NJ may be the armpit but Ca. is fast becoming the hairy armpit.
We're way past the armpit. Try 18" lower. It's hairy down there too.

I'm just hoping that this house cleaning continues and that serious jail time is handed down. This is what happens when the libs run practically un-opposed.

It's a crying shame that the FBI does it's job yet the justice department turns a blind eye to this. At both the state and federal level.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
So much corruption... from the top on down.
Personally, I think the penalties for politicians/public servants should be automatically doubled the amount for violating the public trust while in positions of power. A grievous insult to the oath of offices, the nation, and "the people" at large.

Reactions: Longstreet

·
Premium Member
All kinds. Enamored of their mechanisms!
11,362 Posts
What a hypocritical scumbag. I agree with AZsparrow, those that serve the public deserve a harsher punishment. That's the line most judges take with bad cops, teachers, clergy and day care workers. Those that seek out positions that involve trust with an oath to uphold the moral requirements of their job NEED to be held to a higher standard. AC

·
Registered
31 Posts
So much corruption... from the top on down.
Personally, I think the penalties for politicians/public servants should be automatically doubled the amount for violating the public trust while in positions of power. A grievous insult to the oath of offices, the nation, and "the people" at large.
It won't happen guys, they make the rules.

·
Premium Member
14,031 Posts
My two cents: Throw away the darn key!

Reactions: LT

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Hypocrisy at it's finest..... so does anyone know what ever became of the dude in Buffalo that was a staunch advocate of the SAFE act and then got caught with a handgun inside a school?

·
Premium Member
2,268 Posts
The sick Irony and hypocracy of it all.. hope he burns for this, but being a liberal from Commiefornia, he probably wont see a day behind bars..

What I find interesting, is that he was the facilitator to introduce the undercover agent to the Arms trafficker... I would assume you would have to have a very close and TRUSTING relationship with someone like that for a long time, to be the trusted middleman for such felonious dealings.. I cant wait to see if he has done this before, I kinda doubt its his first time working arms deals, especially with all of his charges, and with his associates rap sheets that were busted red handed with him..

Thats why I am a very firm believer that everyone and anyone should get a very thorough, lengthy, very public background check, and vetting before being allowed to hold any office of any kind... (cough.... Obama... cough...)

Heck, All political figures should be required to wear a vest at all times with logos, and or badges for whomever donates, or funds their campaign, special interest groups etc. with the dollar amounts.. Kinda like nascar sponsor suits. that way everyone gets to see exactly where that person stands, or who has him in their pocket...

I will get off my soapbox now.:beerglass:

Reactions: LT
1 - 11 of 11 Posts