Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Thursday the 11th I will be heading for my annual back pack in elk hunt the only thing is this year instead of taking my Blackwidow recurve I will be taking my TC Oncore. I will miss using my recurve but I have a lot better chance of success with the muzzleloader and I wanted to get rid of my points I have been building. This is and will be a harder hunt this year not in as good of shape. I will post some pics when I get back hopefully they will have a BIG bull in them. Widow P1000012.JPG P1000017.JPG

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
I know you will have a good time. I went last year the last season in Colorado and had no luck. I could have gone back this year but my friend Sheldon who Papa John knows talked me out of it. Too expensive. 1200.00 dollars for hunting priviledges on lease, almost 600 dollars for out of state elk liscense, 3 to 400 for food and gas and I am out over 2000 bucks. Sheldon might just know best. I sincerely hope you have good luck.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Good luck and enjoy. I'm looking forward to the pictures.

Reactions: Catherine

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Will Thursday the 11th I will be heading for my annual back pack in elk hunt the only thing is this year instead of taking my Blackwidow recurve I will be taking my TC Oncore. I will miss using my recurve but I have a lot better chance of success with the muzzleloader and I wanted to get rid of my points I have been building. This is and will be a harder hunt this year not in as good of shape. I will post some pics when I get back hopefully they will have a BIG bull in them. Widow View attachment 118114 View attachment 118115
Have fun!

I hope that you get a big elk!

Cate

·
Super Moderator
7,958 Posts
I do miss it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts