Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My company has a couple of immediate openings for electronics tech's preferably with experience installing security systems and access control. Work locations would be from Norfolk VA to Annapolis MD. Must pass background and drug test, should be able to obtain a security clearance. Send me a PM and I will give you an email or snail mail address to send a resume or answer specific questions. Prefer someone in the area because none of these contracts pay any travel or per diem.

·
Registered
765 Posts
My company has a couple of immediate openings for electronics tech's preferably with experience installing security systems and access control. Work locations would be from Norfolk VA to Annapolis MD. Must pass background and drug test, should be able to obtain a security clearance. Send me a PM and I will give you an email or snail mail address to send a resume or answer specific questions. Prefer someone in the area because none of these contracts pay any travel or per diem.
Travel pay and per diem are pretty much mandatory when a company requires you to be on the road.
If they want to hire experienced professionals they will need to change this policy.
Otherwise, they get what they pay for, and will have to come back later and fix all the mistakes.
Better to not be cheap and hire the right people the first time.

I speak from experience as the guy who had to follow behind later and fix all the mistakes.

Reactions: F150Grrl
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.