Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 large skinless/boneless breasts 1/2"cubed salt&pepper 2 qts water boil till done then remove. add 1/2 stick real butter bring to a lite boil when boiling & butter is melted make a cornstarch paste & thicken 3-4 tbls cornstarch 4 oz of water. when thickened turn down to just below a simmer. add 1-2 tsp poultrey seasoning. take 2 cans of buttermilk whop biscuts & 1/4 them up add only a couple @ a time not touching & gently stir before adding more. dont let them come to a boil, gently stir & fold every 10 min for about 30 min then add chicken back in. add 1 can of lesuers very early spring peas with 1/2 of the water they were packed in.stir once in a while,the way to tell if the dumplins are done is they sink ha ha when you first put them in they swell up like marshmellows but as they cook & pull in moisture they sink. try it i promise i have proven this recipes on myself & wife several times. takes about 1 hr or so :D mike

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Thanks Mike, sounds great, I'll give it a try :) .

·
Registered
888 Posts
Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmm....That sure sounds wonderful...What's the chances of talkin' you into buildin' that at Shawnee Mike? :D

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
You can get them in your local Italian Deli. :lol: :lol:

Dang but I sure hope no one takes offense.

Dave 8)

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Sasquatch, I'm sure Mike'll chime in on this but he's probably talkin' 'bout them canned biscuits from the dairy case, the kind you peel off part of the paper label then "whop" the cardboard tube against the edge of the kitchen counter so they pop open at the seam :lol: . If that ain't it, I dunno either :? .

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nobody39

I didn't think that mike was trying to step on any toes per say. Iv'e just never heard of this kind in the past. So I wanted him to clarify the term. Everybody has their own way of getting an idea out now an then. You know what they say bout cats an lives.....:) Oh well no harm done here.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
VTDW said:
You can get them in your local Italian Deli. :lol: :lol:

Dang but I sure hope no one takes offense.

Dave 8)
I think thats ***. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
peel the label & whop em on the edge of the table :) frozen biscuts work well also but cost more :) mike

·
Registered
362 Posts
I don't know...... I'd probably try my hand at makin my own.... I'm turning into a real "Betty Crocker". :lol:

The wife really likes my sticky buns :shock:.........No really, Cinnamon Buns thats is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Mike243

1 - 10 of 10 Posts