Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that I'm wasteing my time trying to find something that doesn't exist. From the large suppliers to the smallest. I'm not even sure that anyone would even attempt to reload this cartridge. Anyone have any ideas? With some new internal parts, I would sure like to see if it cycles okay, or there might be something that needs adjusting, or replacing. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
.32-20 dummie rounds.

You may have some luck on the SASS/CAS forum Wire. Lots of CAS shooters use this caliber and reload for it. Someone ther may load a few dummy rounds for you. Look here. >>>------> http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showforum=12
You will have to register to post on the forum but you can do that as a guest.
Good luck.
`57 Mountie

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
57' Golden 39A, thankyou for the idea of SASS. I wasn't sure if anybody reloaded that caliber, but its sure worth checking into. One of the owners of a local shooting range is a SASS member, and gave me some literature on it the other day. I sure appreciate your input, and I will follow up on your recommendation. Thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
How many do you need? I load for this caliber. moodyholler

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
moodyholler, please check your e mail. I tried 3 times to send you e mail, but, mine has been screwing up, so I just sent you a short mail, and it went through. My others had information on them pertaining to your offer. I hope it keeps working. I've had trouble all week.

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
If you can't get through there email or pm me, I load 32-20, which when necked down is 25-20 which I reload and when necked down again is 218Bee, which if you ever bought any you would also reload. First time I did it I belled the mouth too much and had to recrimp them as they would not chamber through my Remmington pump. After the recrimp they worked. They also work in my Marlin.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
moodyholler, I tried 4 times yesterday to send to your email address. Three were my computers fault. The 4th, I thought made it through, but later on I received an email that said my message didn't make it through to your email address. It could have been one of those days, so I'll try again. Thanks again

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well moodyholler, my email failed again. All it says is "error on page" and nothing else. Look for another message in your PM on this forum.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sure-shot, I was checking into dies yesterday, as a matter of fact. But, that will be a while before that happens. Its the old...lots of time, so little money. The Feds and the local clowns are killing us retired folks with their rediculous taxes. Same story everywhere.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Read the answers twice but still don't know if you have any on tap. I'd be happy to send you a few free,if you would e mail me your address.modoc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts