Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't ever get yourself mistaken for a bag lady by another bag lady. I had to go to a certain city a couple days ago to get necesseties and I had all these shopping bags full of push up bras, Pinot, Barry Lopez books and cooking magazines and the wind was blowing 200 miles and hour and was wrecking my hair. I was waiting for my ride and a bag lady came up and started talking to me and it was fine but she was drunk and I think she thought I was another bag lady because I had all these bags.

The push up bras fit wonderfully, though, and I'm glad I'm home.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
PUSH-UP BRAS...ain't that false advertising :?: I mean hear you gals what us men to be honest and sincere and then you go leading us on looking like a big bore instead of a rimfire. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Your lucky, round here that bag lady woulda started swinging if you were on her turf. :lol: seen some pretty nasty things happen on recycling day here.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm lucky this bag lady was nice and there weren't any dumpsters around so maybe she felt safe or maybe she was trying to get my wine. Uncle Mike the only reason I wear push up bras is because they make my clothes fit better and not to torment men because I would never do that.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it depends on what you mean by torment, it isnt like I've gone through menopause when I've been out with him. There is just something about him that makes me want to torment him though I think he could do a pretty good job of tormenting me too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts