Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
23,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this to be a good thing to pass to those especially those recently losing a loved one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Geez Swany, now I'm all weepy. Spring and its pollen, that's it. Did I mention how much I love my dogs, horses, cows, even Cathy's good for nothing cats? Steve

Reactions: 1022 and oleroy

·
Administrator
23,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey I lost my Sugar last year and if it wasn't for the fact I already had two others I would have already adopted another to love.

Our hearts are big enough to share and them critters do nothing but love back.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Such kind words, thanks for posting.

Reactions: RJF22553 and 1022

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
:congrats:AWESOME!!:tee:

·
Registered
422 Posts
I printed a copy to remember my long lost Irish Setter "Molly". The first girl to take my heart.

Reactions: 1022

·
Administrator
23,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Beagle is Sugar who I miss very much. The other two is who I give my love to now. Rare pic of the three of them together.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Dogs and horses, sort of like women. Why they think they need us I'll never know. The older I get, the more I like both. Well, the one woman anyway. We always say we could have a clean house and no dogs, or we can have dogs. Pretty easy decision, dogs give us so much amusement. Life is just better because of dogs, horses and last but not least, women. Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.