Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Marlin have Walk in "service"?

Would anybody know if you can go right to Marlin in Conn. and walk in with your gun (Cased of course) for them to do an on the spot evaluation?

Thanx, Jack

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

Jack' They told me that I could deliver it in person when I asked them about reblueing my old 30-30 and I planned on dicscussing the work then so I guess that's sort of a walk in serviceShootrj2003

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

shootrj2003...

THANX..
That sure would make things easy. I have a 50 yr old 39A that I would definitely like them to look at. Might just take the 336 along for the ride too for a "lookie see" by them!

Regards, Jack

·
Registered
88 Posts

JackZ, Yes you can. They take service work from 8:00AM to 11:AM and then from 1:00PM to 3:00PM. Thats the way it was the last time that I went there. >>Tombstone

·
Registered
88 Posts

JackZ, Yes you can. They take service work from 8:00AM to 11:AM and then from 1:00PM to 3:00PM. Thats the way it was the last time that I went there. >>Tombstone

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Tombstone....

Thanx....I would definitely call first before I went down!

Regards, Jack

·
Registered
289 Posts

I know this is about Marlin, but...

I went to the Remington factory one time. Totally unanounced. My Dad had bought a 7400 Carbine, and wanted a stock w/out pressed checkering, and hopefully that fit a little better. Wanna talk first class? WOW. Never been treated so good in my life. They let him pick out a blank, then fit it for him. He opted to take it home bare, and finish in TruOil. Great experience. I hope that yours is equally so with Marlin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts